Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
June 26, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM @ Auditorium
June 26, 2019, 4:45 PM - 8:00 PM @ Courtyard by Marriott Nashua
2200 Southwood Drive
Nashua, NH 03063
NH Pediatric Medical Education Showcase with a pediatric health care focus covering topics related to lead poisoning prevention and asthma.
Sponsored by NH Division of Public Health Services, Greater Nashua Health Department and the NH Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
By attending this program, participants will --
- Understand and examine the negative impact of lead exposure on children’s development.
- Understand and relay how community-clinical partnerships can increase comprehensive asthma management.
- Identify point-of-care testing (POCT) for blood lead levels (BLLs) as screen method proven to increase BLL testing rates in New Hampshire.
- Hear from locally respected and nationally recognized medical experts focused on the evaluation, treatment, and management of childhood lead poisoning, and asthma.
- 2 Continuing Nursing Education Credits (other credits pending approval).
- Free for participants to attend (Please Register).
June 26, 2019, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Conference Room 208