Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
June 26, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Arlington Street Community Center
June 26, 2019, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM @ Nashua Public Library
Tell a Friend Remind Me Add to Calendar
Bach’s Lunch Concerts: Chamber Orchestra of Boston
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Keep your Wednesday afternoons open this summer for our famous classical music concert series. Each performance lasts about an hour and is held downstairs in the Chandler Memorial Wing. Sponsored by the Ira F. Harris Trust, the Moses Hunt Trust, the Zylonis Fund, and the Nashua Public Library. (Not appropriate for children under 5.) Seven musicians will perform selections from Michael Gandolfi’s playful work for strings and winds, “Plain Song, Fantastic Dances.” The piece encompasses not only contemporary concert music but also jazz, blues, and rock. Also on the program is Beethoven’s Septet in E flat, a lighthearted work in the spirit of the 18th century serenade.
June 26, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM @ Auditorium
June 26, 2019, All Day @ Hunt Memorial Building
June 26, 2019, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Conference Room 208
June 26, 2019, 4:45 PM - 8:00 PM @ Courtyard by Marriott Nashua
2200 Southwood Drive
Nashua, NH 03063
NH Pediatric Medical Education Showcase with a pediatric health care focus covering topics related to lead poisoning prevention and asthma.
Sponsored by NH Division of Public Health Services, Greater Nashua Health Department and the NH Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
By attending this program, participants will --
- Understand and examine the negative impact of lead exposure on children’s development.
- Understand and relay how community-clinical partnerships can increase comprehensive asthma management.
- Identify point-of-care testing (POCT) for blood lead levels (BLLs) as screen method proven to increase BLL testing rates in New Hampshire.
- Hear from locally respected and nationally recognized medical experts focused on the evaluation, treatment, and management of childhood lead poisoning, and asthma.
- 2 Continuing Nursing Education Credits (other credits pending approval).
- Free for participants to attend (Please Register).