Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
(Please choose only one)
Please provide a brief overview of the project/service for which funding is being requested (2-3 sentences)
In 2015, the Nashua Arts Commission published its Arts & Cultural Plan for the City; applicants are required to review the Arts & Cultural Plan when preparing their grant requests to ensure that their proposed project reflects the priorities set forth in the plan. In your answers to PART IV of this grant application, please be sure to identify ways that your proposed project speaks to the Commission’s top priority areas.
Please follow the above link to review the City of Nashua's Arts & Cultural Plan. Then, please sign the agreement below indicating that you have reviewed the full Arts & Cultural Plan prior to the completion of this grant application.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
As you answer the following questions, please keep your answers concise, avoid repetition across answers and keep each answer to 300 WORDS or fewer. Please ensure you have identified specific ways your proposal project speaks to the Commission's top priority areas, as outlined in the 2015 City of Nashua Arts & Culture Plan.
1. The information contained in this application and in any attachments is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
2. Your organization is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt organization, public school, public agency working for the State of New Hampshire, or an Indian tribal government (or its political subdivision) recognized by the Department of the Interior or has a written agreement with a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization, public school, or public agency.
3. Any funds received as a result of this application will be used only for the purpose specified in the award letter. No part of any grant will be used for a political campaign or to support attempts to influence legislation of any governmental body other than through making available the results of non-partisan analysis, study, and research. No portion of the award will be granted to any secondary grantee without the express permission of the City of Nashua.
4. Any funds received as a result of this application will be returned if the grant recipient loses its exemption from federal income taxation as provided for under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
5. Any funds received as a result of this application will be expended within 12 months of the payment date. At the end of this period, any unexpended grant funds will be returned to the City of Nashua, or a written request for an extension of time will be submitted to the City for approval. An evaluation report will be submitted to the Nashua Arts Commission by the due date specified in the grant award letter.
6. The organization must publicly recognize the support of the City of Nashua by prominently featuring the Nashua Arts Commission Logo in the project marketing materials.
7. City Of Nashua Non-Discrimination Policy: The City of Nashua seeks to promote respect for all people. In its community-building and capacity-building grant making (or successor grant programs supported by those funds), the city will support organizations that do not intend to deny services, employment, or volunteer involvement on the basis of race, age, ancestry or national origin, sexual orientation, gender, physical or mental disability, or religion. It is not the intent of this policy to deny support for programs that serve specifically defined populations. By signing this form, the applicant organization confirms that it is in compliance with this policy.
Please attach a copy of your organization's 501(c)(3) letter from the IRS
Please attach a list of your organization's governing board, advisory board, and all employees
Please attach a copy of your Certificate of Good Standing from the NH Secretary of State's Office
Please fill out the Grant Project Budget Submission Form above and attach it below.
Please attach your completed Grant Project Budget Submission Form
Please attach a copy of your organization's profit & loss statement for the last completed fiscal year (not IRS990 or Balance Sheet)
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field