If my car is towed, where can I recover it?
The Nashua Police and the Street Department make every effort to avoid towing vehicles. If a vehicle is towed, it will be brought to the City’s Four Hills Landfill at 840 West Hollis Street where it will be released after proof of ownership and payment of fine. Call the Snow Hotline 603-589-4795 for the landfill's hours of operation, as well as acceptable forms of payment.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I park during a snow storm?
2. If my car is towed, where can I recover it?
3. Why is my street not plowed first?
4. Can I get salt and sand at the Street Department?
5. How do I report lawn damage done by a plow truck?
6. What if a plow truck damages my mailbox?
7. I have heard about a special spring pick-up, what is this?
8. How do I report a pothole?
9. How do I report a missing street sign?
10. How do I report a streetlight that is out?
11. Traffic lights are flashing or out, whom do I notify?