View all facilities

Station 6 - Conant Road Fire Station

Other Link Fire Rescue Page

Contacts

  • Station Captain: Robert Barrows
Station 6 was built in 1971 as a fire station and the Administration offices. Fire Administration moved to 177 Lake Street in 1998 then to its current location at 70 East Hollis Street in 2006. The station is dedicated to Retired Chief Richard Navaroli for his service [1978 to 2001]. This station also houses the Mechanical division.

Station 6 Apparatus


  • Engine 6: 2008 Pierce Arrow XT - 1250 Gallons Per Minute (GPM), 750 Gallons
  • AIR1: 1999 International, 1989 Ranger Body - Built by Mechanical Division in 2004
  • Reserve Engine 7: 2001 Pierce Arrow 1500 GPM, 750 Gallons
  • Utility 1: 2002 John Deere Gator 4x2, 60 GPM, 50 Gallons Water, 5 Gallons Foam
View photos of Station 6 apparatus.