- Station Captain: James Kirk
Station 4 was built in 2006. The station houses Engine 4, and Deputy Chief. The station officially opened in observance of the events of September 11. Station 4 was previously located on Arlington Street in the heart of an area known as Crown Hill. The original station was built in response to a massive fire in 1930 that destroyed the neighborhood. Fire Administration is located in the same building. Nashua Fire Rescue's oldest truck Antique Engine 4 is also housed here.
Station 4 Apparatus
- Deputy Chief Command Vehicle: 2018 Ford F-150 XLT Super Crew 4x4
Engine 4: 2004 Pierce Arrow XT 1250 Gallons Per Minute, 500 gallons
Antique Engine 4: 1947 Mack L Model - 1000 Gallons Per Minute, 200 Gallons
View photos of Station 4 apparatus