Due to rising maintenance and development costs and to ensure Nashua citizens are not paying extra for an app, the "Go Nashua" mobile app for the City of Nashua will no longer be maintained or updated and will be removed from the Apple Store and Google Play. Community members are encouraged to use the City of Nashua's website (Nashuanh.gov) to access all the same content from the Go Nashua app including but not limited to community news, city calendar and events, online payments, service requests, agendas, bid postings, notification alerts, and more! The website is mobile friendly and can be visited from any device with a current web browser without the need to download any plug-in or separate app.
If citizens would like to add the Nashuanh.gov website as a button shortcut on your phone/tablet home screen, like an app, follow these steps:
Apple iPhone & iPad (iOS):
- Open Safari. Other browsers, such as Chrome, won't work for this.
- Navigate to the website you want to save to your home screen. Make sure you visit the exact page you want as your home screen shortcut.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page (It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of the top).
- In the list of options that appears, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen. Tap this.
- On the next screen, choose a name for the website shortcut on your home screen. You'll see the link so you can confirm it, as well as the site's favicon that becomes its "app" icon. Click Add when you're done.
- The new shortcut "tile button" will be added to your home screen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and select Add to home screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.