This year, special pickups for the cleanup will take place from April 8th through April 19th. Special pickups will be made by appointment only by calling the Street Department at 589-4750 from March 29th through April 11th. Please call no later than April 11th. Residents can put out one truckload of material at the curbside for removal.
- Brush: cut end toward the street (no larger than 4” diameter, no longer than 8’)
- Shrubs: must be cleaned of sand and soil
- Picnic tables: wood only
- Doors: glass must be secure and nails removed
- Wood posts: without concrete
- Metal goods: call solid waste for pickup (589-3410)
- Household hazardous waste (watch for details on collection dates)
Residents with a 2019 landfill permit may also take spring cleanup items to the Four Hills Landfill at 840 West Hollis Street for no additional cost. Permits can be purchased at the landfill for $5. The landfill is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please note that the scale closes at 3:45 p.m. on weekdays and 12:45 p.m. on Saturdays. For details on soft yard waste and oversized item pickups and details on Household Hazardous Waste visit the Solid Waste homepage at nashuanh.gov.