The City of Nashua, in partnership with Vision Government Solutions, has completed the 2022 state mandated city-wide Revaluation Update of all real property. This is the most current revaluation since 2018 and represents the fair market value of property as of April 1, 2022. Please note that this is not a tax bill and that the indicated value does not reflect any exemptions or tax credits. Please do NOT multiply your new assessment by the current (2021) tax rate, as the new (2022) rate has not been finalized. It is anticipated that the State of NH-DRA will finalize the tax rate in October/November 2022.
Any property owner wishing to have their new preliminary assessment reviewed with a representative of Vision Government Solutions may schedule an informal hearing appointment to be conducted either by telephone or in person at the library.
Options for how to schedule a TELEPHONE APPOINTMENT or IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT at the
Nashua Public Library at 2 Court St, Chandler Wing
Deadline to schedule an appointment - Monday September 12, 2022
- Call toll free 1-888-844-4300 between the hours of 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Go to: www.vgsi.com/schedules, click on Nashua, NH Hearings and follow the instructions. If you wish to book more than two parcels for an informal hearing, please call the toll free number above.
- All hearings will be conducted by appointment only
- Please have your account number available when making your appointment (Letters were mailed 8/24)
- Hearings will be held between August 29th through September 19th, 2022
- Call center operators making the appointments are not qualified to discuss values or valuation data
Topics of discussion during the hearing can include:
1) Explanations of the valuation and information on the property record card; and
2) Market data used to determine value
Vision representatives are unable to discuss property taxes.
Visit the City of Nashua’s Equitable Property Value website:
We thank you for your cooperation during this revaluation.
City of Nashua Vision Government Solutions