In preparation for the upcoming renovations to City Hall, the last day for appointments to visit the Assessing and GIS departments at City Hall will be Wednesday, September 9th.
On August 19th, the City issued a Request for Proposals to renovate the Assessing, GIS, Motor Vehicles, Tax and City Clerk offices. More information on the planned renovations may be found here: https://www.nashuanh.gov/bids.aspx?bidid=290
The departments will still be available and providing services to the public via phone, email, mail and the City website:
- Abatement applications: Contact Assessing at email@example.com and inquiries will be responded to accordingly.
- Property Record Cards: Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or online at https://assessing.nashuanh.gov/default.asp
- Filing for and renewals of Exemptions and Credits: Information for verification or renewal can be sent by mail or dropped off in the drop box; questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- Intents to Cut and Intents to Excavate: Can be mailed or scanned/sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2020-2022 Full Revaluation: Call the Assessing Department at 603-589-3040 or visit the website at: https://www.nashuanh.gov/1285/2022-Full-Measure-List-Appraisal-and-Rev