You asked. We answered! An on-call stop is now available near the entrance to the YMCA on Stadium Drive and will be serviced by the Route 8! Read all about how this new stop works below, or view and print our flyer.
Available Pick-Up Hours
|Monday - Friday|
6:13 am - *11:13 am
9:13 am - *5:13 pm
* Last pick-up times
How Does it Work?
- Inform your driver when you get on the Rt. 8 bus that you’d like to be dropped off in front of the YMCA.
- When you are ready to be picked up, call NTS dispatch at (603)880-0100 on the hour, 13 min before your desired pick-up. Dispatch will notify the driver of the next Rt. 8 bus. The bus will stop at the YMCA shortly after 13 min past the hour. For example:
- Call at 9 am to be picked up at 9:13 am
- Call at 10 am to be picked up at 10:13 am
- Call at 11 am to be picked up at *11:13 am (*Note this is the last pick-up time available M-F)
- Be ready at the stop sign by the playground outside of the YMCA at least 5 min before the bus arrival time.