Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
Are you a female or minority owned small business? You may be eligible for DBE certification! The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program is a federally funded program administered by the Federal Transit Administration and is intended to provide contracting opportunities to small businesses owned by socially and economically disadvantaged groups and individuals.
There are many benefits to becoming a certified DBE, including:
- Free business development services.
- Access to training & networking opportunities.
- Compete for federal contracts on a level playing field.
- Receive bidding information for upcoming projects.
- A business listing in the state’s DBE directory to help your company gain access to even more contract opportunities.
Learn more about Nashua Transit System's program commitment by visiting our DBE page.
For more information or to find out if you’re eligible for DBE, please contact:
NH DOT DBE Coordinator
7 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03302-0483