The City of Nashua announces the following street closures for the 2019 Winter Holiday Stroll in downtown Nashua, NH, on Saturday, November 30 from 5 – 10 p.m.
*****Cars must be moved off of Main Street at 3 p.m. in preparation for the complete street closures. *******
• Main Street between West Hollis and Amherst Streets, 3 p.m.
• Eldridge Street between Main and Spring Streets, 3 p.m.
• West Pearl Street between Main and Elm Streets, 3 p.m.
• East Pearl Street between Main and Spring Streets, 3 p.m.
• High Street between Main Street and the entrance to the Bank of America Lot, 3 p.m.
• Factory Street between Main and Mechanic Streets, 3 p.m.
• Water Street between Main Street and the entrance to French Renaissance Park, 3 p.m.
• Temple Street between Main and Spring Streets, 3 p.m.
• Court Street, 3 p.m.
• Church Street between Court Street and Hartshorn Ave, 3 p.m.
• Park Street, 3 p.m.
• Pearson Avenue, 3 p.m.
• Franklin Street between Main and Front Streets, 3 p.m.
• Clinton Avenue and Railroad Square, 3 p.m.
These streets closures will remain in effect until at least midnight to allow for sweeping and cleaning.
Guests are encouraged to take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service, generously provided by the City of Nashua NTS and First Student, available at the following locations:
• Holman Stadium with continuous Shuttle Service running 4:15 p.m. – 10:15 p.m. dropping off at the top of Clinton Street near Library Hill (ADA compliant busses)
• Memorial Hall at Rivier University with continuous Shuttle Service running 4:15 p.m. – 10:15 p.m. dropping off near the Transit Center on Garden Street.
Other free parking options include:
• Nashua Public Library lot accessed via Cottage Street
• Elm Street Parking Garage
• High Street Parking Garage
• Mechanic Street lot
• French Renaissance Park lot
• Street parking in spaces that are not located on the streets mentioned above
• Spring Street lot
• Maple Street lot
• School Street lot
For more information about the event, please visit www.downtownnashua.org/holidaystroll or call 603.883.5700.