Paving work on Kinsley Street will be starting on June 24th! Yes, it’s true! Structure adjustment work will occur on Monday, 6/24 and Tuesday, 6/25 from 7 am to 4pm – there will be no parking from Walnut to Elm Street and there will be a lane closure during this work. On Wednesday, 6/26, Thursday, 6/27 and Friday 6/28 the street will be milled, graded and paved – there will be no parking from Chestnut to Elm Street and this work will occur during the daytime between 7 am and 4 pm with a lane closure. Work will occur on Saturday, June 29th as a rain day if necessary. There will be additional work in the following weeks – updates will be posted as received. Here are some important facts that you need to know:
- Traffic will be heavily impacted. If your destination can be reached by taking an alternate route please do so.
- There will be no parking in the work areas during this time. Signs will be posted in advance on Kinsley Street and cars that are parked during the no parking times will be towed. We cannot do the work if there are cars blocking the street.
- There is free overnight parking in the Elm Street garage if needed. Also, residents with overnight parking permits can park their cars on any street that is approved for overnight permitted parking.
- This work is expected to continue through at least the 3rd week of July.
- Information regarding this paving work on Kinsley Street can be found on Facebook at Nashua Public Works, and on the City Website nashuanh.gov under the button Road Construction, Paving and Detours.
- We appreciate everyone’s patience as work is done to make much needed improvements to this deteriorating road.