May 3, 2021
Between Temple St. and Cottage St., Nashua
Monday, May 3, 2021
Syringe Services Alliance of the Nashua Area (SSANA) is a syringe services program (SSP) that services the Greater Nashua Region.
SSANA is a community-based public health program that provides comprehensive harm reduction services such as:
- Sterile needles, syringes, and injection equipment
- Safe disposal containers for needles and syringes
- HIV and hepatitis testing and linkage to treatment
- Overdose prevention education and how to use Naloxone, a medication used to reverse overdose
- Referral to substance use disorder treatment, including medication-assisted treatment
- Referral to medical, mental health, and social services
- Tools to prevent HIV, STDs, and hepatitis including counseling, condoms, and vaccinations.