March 20, 2020
NTS offering grocery shopping shuttle for seniors 65+
Nashua Transit System is helping Nashua’s senior residents take advantage of early morning grocery shopping hours by providing a free shopping shuttle for seniors ages 65+. Service is available Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday mornings by reservation.
How it Works:
1. Schedule your trip by calling (603)880-0100 extension 2, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Reservations must be made by 2pm at least one day in advance.
2. Provide the dispatcher with your name, phone number, address, DOB, and any mobility aids you may be using (walker, wheelchair, etc.)
3. Your pick-up will be between 5:45-6:15 am
4. On the day of your trip, please be ready promptly at 5:45 am. One of our friendly drivers will pick you up at the curb in front of your house during your pick-up window.
5. You will have approximately 1 hour for shopping. After which the driver will bring you back home.
Call Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm to schedule your trip! (603)880-0100 extension 2.