July 28, 2020 12:22 PM
IMPORTANT - HAZARDOUS WASTE COLLECTION LOCATION CHANGED FOR 8/1
IMPORTANT!!! NEW LOCATION FOR HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE COLLECTION ON 8/1!!!
The Household Hazardous Waste collection event on Saturday August 1, 2020 will be held at the City of Nashua’s PARK AND RIDE LOT AT 25 CROWN STREET, off Arlington Street, from 8 am to noon.
**THERE WILL BE NO COLLECTION AT THE DPW GARAGE ON STADIUM DRIVE!!!**
• Participants must WEAR a MASK;
• Participants must stay in the vehicle at all times;
• Participants must keep waste in small boxes in the trunk of car or in bed of a truck;
• Participants must: leave children and pets at home;
• Do NOT bring latex paint or waste oil or smoke detectors;
• There will be NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS available, and
• Containers will NOT be returned after they are emptied.
For more information on this event, please call 603-589-3413.
DIRECTIONS to 25 CROWN STREET, NASHUA NH
From the East:
o Cross Taylor Falls Bridge, keep left onto East Hollis Street.
o turn LEFT onto ARLINGTON STREET,
o Take first LEFT onto CROWN STREET. Park and Ride lot is on the RIGHT
From the West and North:
o Enter Everett Turnpike south, take exit 5 E, which puts traffic onto overpass heading EAST on KINSLEY STREET.
o Travel 2 miles (pass St. Joseph Hosp. & Woodlawn Cemetery) then cross Main Street (at Southern NH Medical Center) & follow traffic around to EAST HOLLIS STREET- turn right at traffic light onto East Hollis Street. Then turn right at light at ARLINGTON STREET.
o In 1 block take first LEFT onto CROWN STREET.
o Park and Ride lot is on the RIGHT