Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The disposal company must hold State of New Hampshire permit to perform septage disposal. An annual permit fee of $200 is payable to the City of Nashua, Nashua Wastewater Treatment Facility (NWTF) prior to the acceptance of septage.
- Septage that requires special treatment or that causes problems will be rejected
- Sampling and testing may be required prior to any septage discharge
- Only sanitary waste from septic tanks located in the City of Nashua or the Town of Hudson will be accepted
- Septage originating from an industry will not be accepted.
- All septage haulers must sign in upstairs in the office (the main entrance and elevator must be used)
- All load volumes are to be verified and checked by NWTF staff prior to discharging
- All loads must be accompanied by a copy of the customer receipt including the following:
- Proper company title of septage hauler must be on the receipt
- Signature of driver
- Name, address, phone number of customer
- Date and time of pick-up
- Quantity of each pick-up in gallons
- Charge is $78.75 per 1,000 gallons of septage
- Determined by the level of the sight tube on the truck
- If the sight tube cannot be read, the tank will be considered full