Where Do I Vote?
In accordance with federal and state law, and the city charter, the Board of Aldermen revised its ward boundaries on December 28, 2021, following the 10-year census so that the populations in each of the wards is "as equal as circumstances will admit" (NH Constitution, part Second, Article 9).
Our polling locations are open from 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM on Election Day. The following are the polling locations for each ward:
Master Street List
- Ward 1: Broad Street Elementary School, 390 Broad Street
- Ward 2: Charlotte Avenue Elementary School, 48 Charlotte Avenue
- Ward 3: Amherst Street Elementary School, 71 Amherst Street
- Ward 4: Ledge Street Elementary School, 139 Ledge Street
- Ward 5: Main Dunstable Elementary School, 20 Whitford Road
- Ward 6: Fairgrounds Middle School, 27 Cleveland Street
- Ward 7: Dr. Normand Crisp Elementary School, 50 Arlington Street
- Ward 8: Bicentennial Elementary School, 296 East Dunstable Road
- Ward 9: New Searles Elementary School, 39 Shady Lane
Citywide Ward Maps
A static map (PDF) and an interactive map of ward boundaries are available for viewing.