The filing period has closed and the list of all candidates can be found off the Secretary of State's Website under 2018 Filing Period.   The State Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 and the polls will be opened from 6 am to 8 pm.   For a list of the polling locations please click on Polling Location and Ward Information.    

For those voters who will require an absentee ballot for this application, please click on Absentee Ballots for an application and to see if you qualify.  

Sample ballots are now available on our website.  To view the ballots please click on Sample Ballots.

The last day for voters to change party affiliation was Tuesday, June 5th. Voters who wish to change their party will need to wait until Wednesday, September 12, 2018.    The last day to register to vote, in the City Clerk's Office, before the September Primary Election, will be Tuesday, September 4, 2018.  Our office will be opened that day from 8 am to 7 pm.   If voters fail to register before this date, they will need to register to vote at their polling location on Election Day.  For more information on voter registration, please click on Voter Registration.

Voters who wish to change their party, after the State Primary Election, may do so up until, Saturday, October 27, 2018.  This will be the last day to register to vote before the November 6, 2018 State General and Special Municipal Election.   We will be having extended voter registration hours in October and will post those dates once confirmed.

Voting Locations Map  

Use this Alphabetical Street List  as well as the GIS Voting Locations Map to find the ward you live in. Use the "keyword" search feature of Adobe Reader to find your street name quickly. For a list of the ward's polling locations, go to Polling Locations and Wards.

Municipal Campaign Receipt & Expenditure Reports

Incumbent Filings: June 1 & December 1

Campaign Finance Ordinance

Access city election campaign finance reports from 2005 to present

Additional Voter & Election Information

The conservation of the City's oldest voter checklists was made possible through funds received from the sale of the New Hampshire Moose Conservation License Plate and administered by the New Hampshire State Library, a Division of the New Hampshire Department of Cultural Resources. The original manuscripts are maintained by the Nashua City Clerk. Microfilm and digitized copies of these checklists have been provided to the Nashua Public Library, New Hampshire State Library, and New Hampshire Division of Archives and Records Management. These checklists pre-date the adoption of the 19th Amendment to the Constitution (1920) which gave women the right to vote, nationally, and the 1915 City Charter provision which gave women the right to vote in elections for the Board of Education.

Voter Information Lookup - Office of the Secretary of State

If you want to track your absentee ballot, check your party affiliation, check your polling place, you can visit the State of New Hampshire Voter Information Look-Up Tool. This information is refreshed nightly.