Change of Address

If there is a Change of Address you must complete the Change of Address Form (PDF). This interactive document will open in a new window and can be filled in and then printed. Before you send in the form you must make sure a property owner has signed the form.

Completed and signed forms may be faxed, emailed or mailed to the Assessing Department.  All contact information for this office is listed to the right of your screen.

Where Bill Is Sent

It is the policy of the City of Nashua to send the tax bill to the property owner, therefore, we cannot honor requests to send property tax bills to banks or mortgage companies.