- City Departments A-M
- Assessing Department
- Property Sales Lookup
Property Sales Lookup
The data contained in this document, or any accompanying document is a public resource of general information. The City of Nashua makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any of the database information provided herein. The reader should not rely on the data provided herein. The City of Nashua expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The City of Nashua shall assume no liability for:
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided regardless of how caused
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken by reader in reliance upon any information or data furnished hereunder
Search Property Sales
You may search property sales by Sheet (Map), Street Name, Point of Interest, etc. Partial information is OK. Apply filters to narrow your search. (Please allow time for the map to redraw)
Searching for property sales...
- Start by entering your subject address –it will automatically populate a pick list as you type. Select from the list.
- The default search radius is one mile.
- The application will place a pin at the location you selected and highlight all sales within the specified radius.
- You can also enter a point of interest such as Nashua City Hall or Greeley Park
- The application will pin the address you selected, center the location on the map, and highlight all sales within the one mile radius. (Allow time for the map to redraw)
- Open the filter list, Select the filter you want to apply. Apply filters ONE at a time.
- Click the APPLY button and CLOSE the filter. (Allow time for the map to redraw)