Thank you for making the 2017 Greater Nashua Public Health Annual Meeting and Integrated Behavioral Health Conference a huge success!
On October 5, 2017, over 104 Greater Nashua partners came together to learn about programs, services, and initiatives that are contributing to improving the health of our communities!
The 2017 PHAC Annual Meeting & Integrated Behavioral Health Conference objectives:
- Provide an overview of the Community Health Assessment (CHA) and Community Health Improvement (CHIP) process.
- Provide data and information from the 2017 Greater Nashua Community Health Assessment.
- Provide an overview of the 2018-2021 CHIP development and implementation process that will begin in December 2017.
- Provide training and education about behavioral health issues, including Substance Use Disorder, suicide and mental health.
- Engage community members and other stakeholders in supporting initiatives to integrate behavioral health services.
- Increase awareness of behavioral health services in the Greater Nashua Region.
Integrated Behavioral Health Conference Overarching Goal
Reducing the stigma of mental illness in order to …
- Enhance access to care
- Help the community be more supportive of those with mental illness and SUD
- Build community resilience
- Support for families and caregivers
|2017 GNPH Annual Meeting & Integrated Behavioral Health Agenda|
|Overview of 2017 Greater Nashua Community Health Assessment data|
|Integrated Delivery Network Overview|
|Adolescent Screening, Brief Intervention and Treatment|
|Mental Health First Aid|
|Spirituality and Behavioral Health|
|The Brain's Role in Addiction and Chronicity of SUD|
|Behavioral Health Language Training|
|Change Direction NH|
|Supporting Someone with Behavioral Health Issues|
|Trauma Informed Care||Trauma Informed Care Arrow Graphic|
Trauma Informed Support for Children
Trauma Informed Care Resources
Trauma Informed Care Graphic